- Understand that nothing is permanent in life.
- Things, people and relationships do change, and we should be ready to accept this fact.
- It takes huge time involvement and investment to understand people, so don’t rush into a serious relationship while the scars of the first one are still fresh
- Don’t spoil or throw away your own happiness and joy in life, because of the mistakes, faults and imperfections in others.
- Relationships collapse due to expectations and very often less realistic ones. so if you want to have a lasting relationship, have minimum expectations
- Don’t remain obsesses with what you have given in the relationship.
- Also celebrate what you have received, what you have given was also a part of a happy , joyful, loving relationship , so don’t hold on to it, let go and move on !
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
how to bury the past and move on:
My Dear Souls;
Today I would like to suggest few tips on how to bury the past and move on:
I am sure these valuable tips will help you all to overcome your personal issues on past and relationship. I can only wish a great life for all my members & friends.
Love, Light & Hugs